Experience the results!
Our advertising team will help you reach your target audience via our award-winning newspaper and new Web site.
- As the largest paid non-daily in the Virginia Press Association, the Catholic Herald reaches more than 61,000 homes in one of the most affluent and well-educated areas of the country.
- The greatest concentration of readers is in Fairfax County and the cities of Alexandria, Manassas and Vienna. Thousands more live in Arlington, Loudoun and Prince William Counties.
- The typical subscriber is a homeowner with a median household income of more than $100,000 a year.
- Our audience is greatly involved with the Church and this diocesan newspaper. Their loyalty means success for our advertisers. Place your ad and experience the results from this responsive market
Production guidelines | Distribution map
- Call us for more information and to hear our current rates at 703-841-2594
- E-mail us with your information
- Complete our contact form, and we will get in touch